With traveling becoming the in thing to most people now, there is a need to remain as mobile as possible with every gadget technology has to offer. The good thing about technology is that it has facilitated mobility and made accessories smaller and more efficient, including projectors. Here is a look at the top 10 pocket projectors in 2019.
#1. ASUS S1 Pocket Projector
This projector can double as a power bank and that is what makes it stand out, so the USB port is only for charging. It uses a rechargeable battery.
- Sturdy and durable thanks to the metal body
- Doubles as a power bank.
- Must purchase Samsung and Apple device for conversion
- The USB port is only for charging.
#2. Sony Pico Mobile Projector
It can project to a 40-inch screen from less than four feet away. It can be connected to HDMI, MHL or Wi-Fi. It is compact and can be the best portable device.
- Can charge and watch movies at the same time.
- Better colors
- Doesn’t have the best internal durability
- It is not the brightest.
#3. Magnasonic LED Pocket Pico Video Projector
This is quite small with a size of 4 x 3 inches and a half an inch tall. The projector is bright enough with a resolution of up 640 x 30 and contrast ratio of 1,100:1.
- Provide a better visual of up to 60-inch screen
- The light offers 20,000 lamp life
- Incompatible with other devices apart from Samsung
- The built-in speakers don’t offer quality audio.
#4. Ivation Portable Rechargeable Mini Projector
This mini projector is not only compact but light in weight. It also comes with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Features settings for differences in text and images
- Compact and convenient
- Some models lack durability
- Only works best within six feet of distance
#5. Lumex Technologies LED Projector
The projector measures 3 inches x 2.6 x 0.8 but is powerful enough to support a resolution of up to 1,920 x 1,080. This is an LED projector that backs plenty of imagery.
- Offers strong colors
- Features LED technology
- Too small that can be affected by knocks
- Doesn’t work best with other light sources
#6. iDeaUSA Pico Projector
This projector is too small it can fit into the palm of your hand. In fact, it weighs less than half a pound. It can show images both indoors and outdoors.
- Clear pictures
- Self-adjusts to HD
- You cannot connect to the device if there is no Wi-Fi.
- It is not loud enough.
#7. AAXA P2 Jr Pico Projector
Has a solid and sleek look that stands out. It weighs 0.3 pounds and has about 15,000 Lumens of lamp life. It also has an instant set-up for USB purposes.
- Compatible with Apple and Mac products
- Good brightness and imagery
- Only has 90 minutes of battery life
- Doesn’t show a large screen
#8. RIF6 Cube Pico Projector
The RIF6 stands out for its compatibility and can fit in the palm of your hand better than any other projector. This projector allows HDMI and MHL connection.
- The display stretches out to 120 inches
- Compatible with phones, tablets, laptops and gaming consoles
- Battery life is only 90 minutes
- Image quality is not the best
#9. Taotaole Multimedia Mini Portable Projector
This may not be the smallest projector but offers plenty of light. It generates image sizes from 30 inches to 120 inches. It can also work both indoors and outdoors.
- Has a built-in fan to cool the projector
- Offers clear images
- The remote has been reported to have issues
- You may need extra speakers
#10. H1 LED LCD (WVGA) Mini Video Projector
The size of the H1 LED LCD pocket projector is what makes it better than most in the market. It is less than 6 inches long and has a height of less than an inch. It also offers a number of connection options like a port for USB and output for speakers.
- Long lamp life
- Large screen
- Closes picture clarity along the edges
- Not bright enough