You’re going for a hike, and the wind is strong and beating strong against you, why fight the storm when something else would do it for you? With the top of the line windbreaker jackets, the wind could be nothing before you.
These jackets are wind resistant, making you able to weather even the chilliest of conditions while keeping you warm without much difficulty.
- The Best North Face Men’s Winter Jackets
- The Best Men’s North Face Waterproof Jackets
- The Best Motorcycle Chest Protector
- The Best Motorcycle Gloves
- The Best Baby Boy Gloves
Top 10 Best North Face Windbreaker
#1. Lnlux Lnsulated
At the top of this list is the Inlux Insulated Jacket, which is an amazingly stylish, lightweight jacket. Additionally, it also has good weather protection capabilities, coupled with its breathability, makes you comfortable and warm during chilly conditions.
- The jacket is made of breathable material and is also very comfortable
- It is a lightweight jacket
- The sleeves of this jacket are too long
- The hood is not as good as it should be as it restricts movement
#2. Thermoball Triclimate
With the Thermoball Tri-climate, who can ask for more, when it is practically two amazing jackets for the price of one? This jacket comes with an amazing waterproof layer and an additional insulating inner jacket. This will help you brave even the chilliest of conditions.
- For a jacket of this caliber, the price is reasonably friendly
- It’s a warm jacket with excellent weather protection
- The product, however, is rather heavy
- Additionally, it also has a rather boxy fit
#3. Gotham III
The Gotham III is a very stylish jacket that offers limited wet resistance. Even though it is not very warm, it is extremely comfortable. This is not a jacket designed for harsh and unforgiving cold, but for the everyday user during the slight chills during the day or at night.
- The Gotham III is stylish
- Additionally, it is also comfortable
- It does not offer enough warmth
- Also, it doesn’t offer enough weather resistance
#4. Gordon Lyons
The Gordon Lyons has amazing breath ability and extremely comfortable and light. Additionally, it is made of an amazing material that makes it easy to wash. However, since it is light, it is not a very warm jacket.
- It is a rather comfortable and lightweight jacket
- It dries rather quickly when either rained on or washed
- The product comes without pockets
- It is very light thus it can’t keep you warm for long
#5. Atlas Tri-climate
The Atlas Tri-Climate, with its catchy name and amazing insulation, is an amazing product for chilly and wet weather. It has an amazing waterproof layer, and thus it can easily be used as a raincoat.
- Has great insulation and can be used as a raincoat
- Has a very strong zipper
- The jacket can be too big for some people
- When worn by itself, it is not enough to weather extreme winters
#6. Canyonlands Full
The Canyonland Full is made of flexible material, making it blend well with your gym attire, such as sweat pants. Additionally, it is also stylish and is available in a number of good looking colors.
- It comes in a variety of amazing colors
- It can be easily washed
- The pocket lining is not very durable
- The craftsmanship of this jacket is not very good
#7. Denali 2
The Denali 2 is one of the most functional jackets in the market, as it comes with many pockets, making it easier for you to carry your personal gadgets with ease while hiking and biking. It also comes with good weather resistant material, which keeps you warm through the coldest of times.
- This jacket offers very good weather resistance
- It also comes with a lot of pockets
- It has a rather boxy fit
- It is also rather heavy
#8. Apex Bionic
With this jacket, you can go about your winter activities without any worry or fuss, for the Apex Bionic will keep you warm without any worry. Its fabric has good insulation capabilities, keeping you warm through even the chilliest of conditions.
- It has very good insulation
- It is also rather stylish and looks good
- The wrist is not adjustable for size
- It also has a boxy fit
#9. Apex elevation
Winter enthusiasts will love this product, as it has amazing insulation capabilities, capable with its lightweight build. This jacket, being light, allows for easy movement.
- This product has good insulation
- It is also stylish and looks great
- The wrists cuffs are not adjustable
- The corner of the jacket’s material sticks out and is usually caught by the zipper
#10. Venture jacket
The venture jacket is an amazing product that allows you to go about your winter activities without any problems, with its functionality, coupled with its waterproof capabilities that keeps you dry throughout even the wettest of conditions.
- The out layer of this jacket is waterproof
- It has a functional hood that is easily adjustable
- The jacket does not provide enough warmth when it is cold
- The Velcro tabs that are just below the zipper can be a nuisance as they easily catch the fiber of other clothing