Whether you are heading for the great outdoors on a camping trip or looking to stay dry on your city commute, North Face jackets are well known for their high quality, longlasting outerwear made for weathering the elements without sacrificing practicality or style. Here are the top 10 men’s waterproof jackets from North Face in 2020:
- The Best North Face Men’s Winter Jackets
- The Best Sleeveless Hoodie
- The Best King Canopy Carport
- The Best North Face Windbreaker
- The Best Kids Winter Face Mask
- 1 Top 10 Best Men’s North Face Waterproof Jackets
- 1.1 #1. The Resolve II Jacket
- 1.2 #2. The Gotham III Jacket
- 1.3 #3. The Presley Insulated Jacket
- 1.4 #4. The Millerton Jacket
- 1.5 #5. The McMurdo III Parka
- 1.6 #6. The Inlux Insulated Jacket
- 1.7 #7. The Apex Elevation Jacket
- 1.8 #8. The Carto Triclimate Jacket
- 1.9 #9. The Arrowood Climate Jacket
- 1.10 #10. The Fuseform Dot Matrix Jacket
- 1.11 Related Posts
Top 10 Best Men’s North Face Waterproof Jackets
#1. The Resolve II Jacket
Resolve II is an instant classic among waterproof jackets and is packed with features to keep you protected from the elements. This relaxed-fit jacket comes with a breathable, waterproof, seam-sealed shell and elastic-bound cuffs for even better insulation.
- Tons of color options for this classic jacket
- Stow able hood design is a marriage of both style and utility
- Ideal as a raincoat rather than a winter coat
May need to go up a size for a more relaxed fit
#2. The Gotham III Jacket
The Gotham III is built to last through any harsh weather. This modular, waterproof, relaxed fit down jacket features detachable faux fur trim on the hood, tons of pocket storage, and inset ring knit cuffs to keep you insulated from cold temperatures, rain, and snow alike.
- Animal cruelty-free jacket with all the benefits of a down jacket with fur trim
- Highly modular to suit many different styles and needs
- Might skew
- slightly large
May require extra layering in cold winter climates for the most benefit
#3. The Presley Insulated Jacket
The Presley jacket is a sleek take on the classic varsity jacket look that utilizes breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L technology. With zip-up pockets, a storm flap with snap enclosures to cover the front zipper, and an adjustable hood, this simple, lightweight design is engineered to keep you dry and stylish any time of the year.
- Lightweight but warm, stylish varsity-style jacket
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Not ideal for super cold climates
- Maybe a touch too thin for some wearers
#4. The Millerton Jacket
The Millerton is the perfect jacket for a rainy day or going for a job on a cool spring morning. This waterproofed nylon design retains heat while providing ventilation through a breathable, lightweight lining. It’s so light, you can roll it up and fit it in your backpack before going on a hike.
- Perfect rain jacket for spring, summer, or fall
- Lightweight and durable craftsmanship
- Not ideal for cold winters
- Some may prefer a jacket with a fleece lining
#5. The McMurdo III Parka
The McMurdo III is an ultra-warm, waterproof and windproof design with a relaxed fit, perfect for keeping out the elements during the colder months. The breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell keeps you warm and dry all winter long with plenty of modular components to suit your needs. Comes with a zip-off hood and detachable faux fur hood lining.
- Wind and waterproof
- Modular construction with lots of storage built-in
- Zippers are very small and might be hard to grab with winter gloves at times
- Runs a bit wide for tall, slender wearers
#6. The Inlux Insulated Jacket
The Inlux is an insulated, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed shell with luxurious fleece lining, handwarmer pockets, underarm vents for optimal body ventilation and cooling, adjustable cuffs, an adjustable, drawcord hem, and Heatseeker synthetic insulation to keep your warm and dry during cold, rainy months. The front zips up fully with a hook and eye enclosure storm flap to keep it secure.
- Lightweight and fleece-lined, perfect for spring or autumn
- Breathable yet snug fit
- Sleeves are insulated but not fleece lined
- No removable hood
#7. The Apex Elevation Jacket
The Apex Elevation is the perfect waterproof jacket for the great outdoors and is designed with the outdoorsman in mind. This lightweight, durable synthetic jacket incorporates bold, stylish colors, tons of zippered pocket storage, and a detachable, collarstowable hood to meet your rainy day needs.
- Stylish color combinations
- Relaxed fit allows for layering underneath if needed
- Great for moderate winter temperatures but not extreme cold
- May need to go up a size for a better fit or for layering
#8. The Carto Triclimate Jacket
This standard-fit, windproof, waterproof, 3in1 jacket comes with a removable insulated shell and a breathable outer shell made with DryVent 2L technology with taffeta lining. Compatible with other zip in items from The North Face.
- Extremely modular winter jacket
- Durable, yet sleek design that prioritizes both warmth and mobility
- Could use more storage in the jacket itself
- May need to go up a size to accommodate tall wearers or those who prefer a more relaxed fit
#9. The Arrowood Climate Jacket
This relaxed-fit, synthetic fiber, 3in1 jacket comes with a lined, waterproof shell and a removable inner jacket made of fleece. The shell incorporates DryVent 2L technology and a taffeta lining and is compatible with other zip in/zip out apparel items from The North Face.
- The perfect jacket for spring, fall, and mild winters
- Waterproof lining in pockets
- Sleeve lining tends to pull out of sleeves when removing
- Hood is not particularly lightweight and flexible as some might prefer
#10. The Fuseform Dot Matrix Jacket
This imported, lightweight jacket has been engineered with FuseForm construction, which uses a weave of lightweight yet strong fibers to allow for minimal bulk and while maximizing durability. The dot-matrix fade pattern is very contemporary and stylish, as well.
- Sleek, stylish design
- Highly durable with lots of room for mobility
- No insulation, as this is a shell jacket
- May need to go up a size for layering